Wednesday, January 23, 2008

"Make Your Way Straight"

Psa. 5:8 Lead me, O LORD, in Your righteousness because of my enemies; Make Your way straight before my face.

I was again burdened this morning to be DOING what the father is doing. This has been a prayer of my life, to be the most effective for His kingdom purposes. It is true, that we must "be" before we can accurately judge what we are to be...doing. The tension here, is that I (we) must abide with the Lord in such friendship that we do what He is doing.

The Psalms pray "Establish the work of our hands." (ps 90:17) I'd like to pray in agreement with that this morning.

God of Gods. You know all things. You know our very makeup...our hearts, our desires. God You hear us today. Establish the work of our hands. May we be doing that which brings You Glory. Lord, for those who are stuck today because of bitterness or unbelief, I pray Grace to release them into Your purposes. Father for those who are currently in an ineffective place, God I'm asking that you divinely reposition them for greater effectiveness. You are God. You See all things. Oh bring Your name Glory today. Amen

Blessings - Richy

1 comment:

chris cloud said...

dude, I didnt know we had this! or did I? this is sooo coool!! rock on!