Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Treasures

Better than Apple, INC, Oil, or your 401k plan... put all your investments into the Kingdom. His Kingdom will always increase and will have no end! "Investments" would include our heart, time, money and energy's... A prayer I've made with my life is, "God I want to labor for that which remains." "I don't want to work for money God, I want to serve your kingdom." We can actually have a non-direct ministry occupation and be living to build the kingdom! "A lover outworks a worker." What if you worked for love? "Because I love God...I'm going to do my job with excellence...as unto Him.. etc."

Matt. 6:19 “Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal; 20 but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."

Father, Give us your heart today... may we live and give our soul and love to that which remains. Transform our hearts into your heart...that we might feel what You feel. That we might share in your perfect burdens Christ.

Blessings today - Richy

2 comments:

Viking Granny said...

What a timely word from GOD!

Uganda Manana.......

He gives us exactly what we need exactly when we need it!

What a Daddy!

What a Friend!

What an awesome LORD!


I have always known God as my Father, way back when I was a child with no one taking me to church or telling me about God.

I know now that I had a praying Great Grandmother in Denmark.
Olemor...

I began to know God as a friend later as an adult after sewing too many wild oats......

and NOW.........

He is my Lord! Worthly of all respect and regard and devotion.

He is it! He is all! He is everything!

I never knew Him as Lord. How can that be? He is so many things and He is LORD!

What an awesome Father, Friend, Companion, Counselor, Physician, and LORD God almighty!

The fear of the Lord is not being afraid of an unfair cruel ruler....

The Fear of the Lord is wonderful and beautiful, respect, regard, submission, trust, and HONOR.

Wow......

supern8 said...

Cool, a new Radiant blog. Good place to post news and inspiration...