Friday, February 8, 2008

"...In the Way You Should Go"

I'd like to think that many of my major life directional..changes were a result of my keen discernment of the will of the Lord... but in reality, I was like a horse that was bridled... God led me here. I was actually meditating on this, and thanking God this morning, and opened to Psalms 32 and discovered here was the context!

Ps 32:8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye.
Do not be like the horse or like the mule, Which have no understanding, Which must be harnessed with bit and bridle, Else they will not come near you.


I don't want to always obey God because of the bridle. But thank God that He will be persistent with us at times. (Yet somehow gentle and not demanding!)

Father, I pray for those who are being prompted by the Holy Spirit to make a sacrifice in their lives... God give them grace, You lead well oh God! You lead perfect beloved Jesus. Let us move from servants to friends...were we press out ahead in seeking Your will and purposes. May we be friends because we "know what the Master is doing."

2 comments:

Viking Granny said...

Wow.........Richard.....that is awesome how God reveals things in due time.

You are exactly where He wants you to be.....

I think your ticker is great...now I know exactly what your days are like....HOW KOOL>>>


I will save my mushy missing you stuff for my emails.

Anonymous said...

Jeg elsker dig....