Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Where is the Fascination with God?

I have personally been going through a re-fascination with God, in glimpses of Him that I've not had before. This is coming through His word, and meditation upon it / HIM. Last night I spent some time checking out interesting movie trailers on the internet..seeing if there is anything out there, I'd be interested in taking my wife to. After two hours of checking out the industry, I opened a book I had been reading by Mike Bickle. One of the first lines I read stated something to the effect of... "our over entertaining of ourselves can dull our senses to fascination with God." I don't want to lose my fascination with Him, I want it to increase.

We become like that, with which we behold! I want my face to always be seeking Him.

Phil. 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things.

Father Draw us into a greater fascination of the person Jesus Christ. Lead us into this realm of beholding Your Glory and being changed.


Grace today! - Richy

No comments: