Thursday, March 20, 2008

Pleasures Forevermore

Psa. 16:11 You will show me the path of life;
In Your presence is fullness of joy;
At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.


I have sought after so many things that have left me empty. I have many blessings in my life, a beautiful family, friends, possessions,...but they all pale in comparison to Him. He is the only fountain that quenches this thirst. He is the only refuge that brings my heart to peace. He is the only one worthy of revolving my life around. I can never have enough of Him. Other pleasures get old in access, but the more I have of Him, the more I want... He is the fountain that makes other fountains undesirable. He is the "greater riches" worth forsaking passing pleasures. He is Jesus, the sum of all my desires. I love You Jesus, today. I am ruined on Your goodness.

Father may we Your people know the pleasures at Your right hand. May our true "Holiness" come because of who we hang out with. Oh thank You for Your grace and mercy in leading us into these true pleasures. Amen.

- Richy Clark

No comments: